Thursday, January 26, 2006

Boxing Day

My house is full of boxes. However, it's not all packed up yet...apparently, we have so much junk that one day wasn't enough. I suspect it must be at least 2/3 done. I think all that's left is one child's room, several kitchen cabinets, the audio/visual stuff, the laundry room, and the garage (er...there's a lot in there, though it's at least been started!). My van is also overflowing with stuff we wanted to take ourselves, so I have to get that organized before we embark on our 20-hour drive! Unfortunately, we still have a lot to get rid of, & I don't know how/when we're going to do that. Normally we'd do it tonight, but our friends are having a send-off for us tonight! Anyway, the kids have both been withdrawn from their schools here, & we will probably leave town Saturday morning, or Saturday afternoon at the latest. So weird!

No comments: